Samsung Galaxy S3 is an amazing smartphone , HD display gives you more pleasure when you see videos , pictures and other stuff . You can also share your great moments with your friends through email and other social media websites . But still smartphone is also not a bug free smartphone you have to face problems when you use this smartphone . Rite now users are complaining about email problem on galaxy s3 . Mostly those users who have update their smartphone from AT&T are facing this problem ,in email problem you get new email on your PC but new email notification doesn’t appears on your smartphone .Today we guide you how to solve this problem , following is a simple guide on how fix email is not appearing on galaxy s3.
The main problem is with your PC settings , the email client is set to delete emails after downloading o your PC and there is no email left for your smartphone after your PC receives new emails.
We are guiding you to solve this problem on outlook express because most of the users use outlook express on their pC.
- Open outlook express.
- Now click tools from the menu.
- Click account settings.
- Click on your email account and then click change.
- Change account window will appear , click on more settings tab which is at the bottom right side .
- Click advance tab.
- Now check leave the copy of the message on the server .
- After checking leave the copy of the message on the server your smartphone will start receiving email notifications .