Samsung Galaxy S5 was the latest release from Samsung in the high-end category , Galaxy S5 is called the beast of high-end smartphone in the market . Samsung Galaxy S5 was released with some awesome pack of applications , My Magazine is one of the finest apps . But sometime this app irritates you and you want to stop this application and hide is from the main application screen. Today we guide you how to hide this app from the home screen and how you can stop this application from running in the background . Following is a simple guide on how to Hide And Disable My Magazine On Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Swipe on the home screen and go to an area which is vacant on the home screen.
- Now click and hold on a vacant area on the home screen until your smartphone goes in edit mode.
- Click home screen settings .
- Now check the box of My Magazine .
This will hide the My Magazine app from the home screen, but this app still runs in the background . To stop this app from working follow the guide below.
- Go to settings .
- Now go to Applications.
- Now go to App settings.
- Swipe left or right to see the all tabs.
- Now click My Magazine.
- Now disable this app and your My Magazine app will stop working.