Another Samsung Galaxy S4 has been spotted in Pakistan with the same burnt issue while charging. The owner of the Phone Salahudin had found his Galaxy S4 partially burnt at the bottom side, in his bedroom after he put it for charging overnight. The handset have been found damaged while the charger was still safe, but the USB Cable shows minor burns at the tip along side the charging dock at the bottom of the phone.
The owner of the Galaxy S4 Salahudin found annoyed with anger while contacting Axeetech.com Facebook page. He provided us the latest images of its burnt Samsung Galaxy S4. According to him he put his newly bought Samsung Galaxy S4 on routine recharge when he noticed the smell of burning wire, on further investigation he found that his Samsung Galaxy S4 stops charging and the micro USB jack connected to the bottom of the device receives some minor burns.
While contacting us he further explained the whole incident as extremely frustrating and disappointing, as he believes that such a high-end Android phone which is the Flagship device of the world’s most smartphone makers ends up with short circuit issues with in the phone.
We have found similar complaints from different parts of the world since this Samsung phone has been found to be the fastest shipped device in all corners of the globe. Last month we received a same report from Middle-East where an Asian lady was found complaining about her new burnt Samsung Galaxy S4 while charging. While in another case we have seen a whole house burnt to ashes in Hong Kong. In all these cases the device has been found only charged for a matter of some hours which we can suggest as the normal charging session but the Galaxy S4 in these 3 cases combusted and starts burning.
The effected guy in this case has approached the Samsung Authorities and the complaints have been registered. After the story got some light, the whole matter got escalated as Samsung Pakistan’s correspondent Mr. Sohail Lashari contacted the customer and ensured him that the company will investigate the whole matter and will act accordingly.
The case is still pending but we hope that the Samsung Customer Care will come forward and fix this phone or replace it with brand new Galaxy S4 to satisfy their annoyed customer. We will try to remain in contact and will let you know about the further developments on this case.
The case has been finally solved with the confirmation from the Samsung Authorities that they got the effected device and have issued a brand new device to the customer (Mr. Salahuddin). The effected user also sent us a message on our AxeeTech Facebook page and confirmed the reports. The Samsung team have taken some images while giving him the brand new Samsung Galaxy S4, we are looking forward to get them pasted here. Meanwhile here are some more images of the burned Samsung Galaxy S4.
For further reports stay tuned and Follow us on Facebook or .,
Is a freelance tech writer based in the East Continent, is quite fascinated by modern-day gadgets, smartphones, and all the hype and buzz about modern technology on the Internet. Besides this a part-time photographer and love to travel and explore. Follow me on. Twitter, Facebook Or Simply Contact Here. Or Email: [email protected]