There are many online services for you to choose from when you have a lot of MP4 videos and want to convert to MP3 format. If your MP4 videos are smaller, they can help you complete the task perfectly.
However, if your video size is too large and you want to achieve batch conversion, in this article, we provide you with another solution for converting MP4 to MP3 without size limitation.
Advantages of MP4
- MP4 is a mainstream video format used in most players, devices, social media and websites.
- Because it can maintain high video quality and compression rate, MP4 is an ideal choice for web video streaming.
- MP4 supports the latest video technology and is equipped with a separate video track to encode stream information.
- MP4 video files support the retention of metadata.
- MP4 files can be used to store videos, images, subtitles, etc.
Detailed steps to convert MP4 to MP3
When you only need the audio content in MP4 video, especially when you eager to play audio files on smart devices, it is necessary to convert MP4 video to MP3. In addition to the online services mentioned above, you can also turn to many desktop converters to convert MP4 video to MP3. WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro is our most recommended program. It supports batch conversion. No matter how big your video file size is, you can enjoy converting multiple files at one time. At the same time, the program supports personalized editing, such as parameter setting, adding effects, etc.
Please follow the steps below to convert MP4 video to MP3.
Step 1: Download and install the program.
Download the converter from the official website address, you don’t need to worry about other bundled software in the installation package, it is clean and safe. After installing it on your computer, double-click the left mouse button to start the software and select the “Converter” tab on the main interface.
Step 2: Add MP4 video files to the program.
Click the “Add Files” button at the top of the interface to load your MP4 video into the program. You can also click “+” to add a video or drag the file icon directly into the software.
Step 3: Select “MP3” as the target format in the output format list.
Click the “Output Format” panel on the right side of the interface to enter the format list, where you can find more than 500 audio and video formats, all we have to do is to find “MP3” as the output format under the “Audio” tab.
Step 4: Start to convert MP4 to MP3.
After confirming all the settings, you can click the “Run” button to convert MP4 to MP3. After a few minutes, you can find the new output file in the folder.
More features of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
- Support downloading cartoon movies in Hindi, as well as more than 300 other video sharing sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Liveleak, Twitter, Hulu, Vimeo, etc.
- Convert videos to MPG, MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, VOB, M4V, WMV, 3GP, phones, laptops, TVs, desktops, tablets, handsets, etc.
- Convert the video from SD to HD.
- Record the screen with sound.
- Convert videos and pictures into GIFs.
- You can edit videos in many ways, cut, add effects, merge, watermark, clip, crop, trim, rotate, etc.
- Add subtitles to videos.
If you want to convert MP4 to MP3 without any quality loss, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro is the best program we recommend to you, a powerful and feature-rich tool. In addition to converting MP4 to MP3, you can also choose AC3, AAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, DTS, and other audio formats. Don’t worry about it being a too complicated program to control, it is equipped with an easy and multilingual user interface, you can switch the language to your preference. Try it!