Samsung rolled out KitKat firmware update for mid range galaxy note 3 neo , this device is launched running jelly bean firmware . This new firmware update comes with lots of bugs fixing and overall performance enhancements. This update is being rolled out worldwide through OTA but if you didn’t receive this update on your galaxy note 3 neo and your still waiting for this to reach to your device . Don’t worry we today guide you how to manually update galaxy note 3 neo to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNH1 official firmware. Beware when you update your device to official firmware you loose root access on your device.
Before you start you need the following .
- USB Drivers
- Download ODIN
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
- Download XXUCNH1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware .
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy note 3 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 to XXUCNH1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware :
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+home+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( Android 4.4.2 KitKat ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file which have Code in his name, this file will be found in extract folder of XXUCNH1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will boot automatically, when you see the home screen unplug your smartphone.
That’s it you have successfully update your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNH1 official firmware .