Download and install Keynote for PC Windows 10 and Mac computers. The latest update of the Keynote PC & Mac brings tons of new features. To help fix the driver compatibility issues for PC and Mac computers.
You can easily create a presentation with this amazing tool provided by Apple. The best thing is you can download and install the Keynote PC tool on any branded Desktop or Laptop computers. You can download it on any Asus, Acer, Dell, Lenovo, or even on Apple Macbooks and iMac computers.
Keynote File Download Info:
|File Size||417 MB|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.10|
|Availability||Windows + Mac|
Keynote for PC Windows 10 Features:
Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images.
Keynote Para Windows:
Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com.
With iCloud built-in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
• Collaboration is built right into Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
Easy-to-use graphics tools
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
• Customizable presenter display with support for up to six displays
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML, and image files
• Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Software Installation Requirements:
Here are some necessary pre-compatibility requirements you need to ready for the HP easy scan to work properly.
PC Compatibility/Requirements for Installation
All versions of Windows Compatible with Keynote
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
Requirements for macOS Installation
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Compactible OS list:
- OS X 10.10: Yosemite
- OS X 10.11: El Capitan
- macOS 10.12: Sierra
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra
- macOS 10.14: Mojave8
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
Keynote For PC & Mac overview:
Download and install Keynote for PC & Mac:
If your PC fulfills the compatibility requirements, then you can simply download the software from the given links below.
|10.1||147.0 MB||Jun 11, 2020|