There are many File explorer available at Google Play, but the one which provide you a new file browsing experience is Solid Explorer File Manager. Solid Explorer File Manager recently updated to material design you can download the Solid Explorer File Manager Apk v1.6.4 from the following link. The main thing about Solid Explorer File Manager that separates it from other file managers is that, it support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. You can connect solid explorer file manager to many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. Before proceeding any further let me tell you main features of Solid Explorer File Manager.
Main Features of Solid Explorer File Manager:
Two independent panels serve as file browsers
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP client with support for secure connections
– SFTP client
– WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
– SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
– FTP server for sharing files to your PC
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
– Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
– Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
– Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
Download and Install Solid Explorer File Manager Apk:
Step 1: First of all you have to Solid Explorer File Manager apk from the link below.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.