Sometimes you don’t want to add your birthday or your friends birthdays and some special events on Samsung Galaxy S5 S Planner put these events or birthdays are added to S planner. To avoid such things we guide you today how to stop Facebook from doing this , accidentally S planner sync with Facebook and add events and birthdays to calender on your Samsung Galaxy S5 . Follow the guide below on how to Stop Facebook From Syncing Birthdays And Events To S Planner On Samsung Galaxy S5 .
How To Stop Facebook From Syncing Birthdays And Events To S Planner On Samsung Galaxy S5 :
Please follow each step carefully in order to stop facebook from adding events and birthdays to you S planner of Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Open Facebook app on your Samsung Galaxy S5 .
- Click Menu .
- Go to Settings .
- Click app settings .
- Click on other options and then click Sync Contacts.
- Noe select Don’t Sync and your done .
- Now Facebook will not add birthday and events to your S planner calendar.
- You can also delete events and birthdays from your S planer calendar.
- Go to the home screen.
- Open app menu.
- Open S planner .
- Now select the event you want to delete and confirm your action .