Timberman for PC.The addictive game for Android and iOS can now be played on PC as well. Timberman has been a popular game with over a million downloads and can be a good partner in boredom. The game is simply designed with 8 bit graphics and simple controls yet interesting enough to keep your eyes stick to it. We can download and install Android apps and games on our Pc using third party emulator like BlueStacks. If you have not played this game before, here is an overview of what the game is about before we move to the method to download it for PC.
Timberman is an arcade game for Android and iOS users. The basic idea of the game is you being a Timberman and chopping woods carefully avoiding the branches. Tap the character on the side of the screen you want to start chopping from. If you cut the branches, you will have to start again so you need to plan it out and cut carefully in order to proceed. Time really counts as you reach higher level the faster you chop. The game has four different environments and 8 Timbermen for you to unlock. Never knew chopping trees could be so addictive !
Now let’s move on to the method to download this game on PC. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
Download Timberman on PC
- To download Timberman on your PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Timberman using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Timberman
Now, you can start playing the game on your PC any time you want by opening it from My Apps and have fun with chopping trees and beat the high score.
Hopefully, you will be able to install the game easily on your PC by following this guide. If you have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !