Download and install Torque Pro Apk 2022 app. This is no doubt the best working app. The best thing about this car tunning app is that it works with almost any car. No matter which company makes it. The developer Ian Hawkins has designed this app.
Torque Pro Latest apk app, helps users connect their smartphones with cars using the Bluetooth connection between the smartphone and OBD II switch. There are many companies currently making those simple and easy ELM adapters for the OBD 2 switches available in cars. This helps in connecting the device with that switch and this Torque Apk app helps in showing the data of the car.
Torque Pro Apk file information:
|File Size||11.18 MB|
|Operating System||Android 5.0 and Above|
|Updated On||May 30th, 2022|
Download and Install Torque Pro APK:
Step 1: Download the latest Torque Pro 2022 Apk by following this guide.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: All Done. Here is the certified link to the latest apk app from apk mirror.
Latest Features in new Torque pro 1.8.205 APK for 2022:
- Faster start-up of app
- Fix a few more issues with a blank screen when starting
- Update to allow BLE adapter connectivity
- Security fix in trip exporter
- Bluetooth select dialog is easier to use
Torque Pro 2022 APK main features:
See what your car is doing in real time, get fault codes, sensor data, and more! An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap Bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
- Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
- Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
- Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
- Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
- Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
- Customisable dashboard with theme support – set up the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
- Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
- Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
- MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version – it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination, but may contain some small bugs including not working on some Nissan/Chrysler/Subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer and works with more cars/trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower, Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
PLEASE NOTE! Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko Bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandora’s new BlueTooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use ‘Prolific’ or ‘FTDI’ chips
- Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!