Download and install the Wifi Cloud Check app for Android. The Cloud Check app lets you manage all your router settings and enable the Router to Cloud Synchronization. This app also makes sure to enhance the core functionalities of the cloud check.
The latest version 2.9.17 of the Wifi CloudCheck App brings new features to the Android devices. Including the Internet Speed Test, Cloud Data Transfer Test, Wifi SweetSpots, and the Smartifi.
Here are some main features of the CloudCheck WiFi App for Android.
WiFi Cloud Check App Apk File Info:
|App Name||Wifi Cloud CheckApp.Apk|
|File Size||11 MB|
|Operating System||Android 5.0 and Above|
|Updated On||August 2020|
|Play store Page||WiFi CloudCheck App on Playstore.|
Wifi Cloud Check App for Android Features:
In addition to other functionalities of Cloudcheck v2.8, v2.9 brings router management to the cloud.
Core functionalities of Cloudcheck
● Test the individual components in your internet connection including Wi-Fi, cellular, broadband
● Choose the nearest Cloudcheck test node to ensure the accuracy of your results
● Determine the “bottle neck” in your connection and whether each link is good, average or poorly relative to it’s maximal capability
● Provide feedback via the thumbs up/down as to your perception of connectivity quality.
● Turn your mobile device in to a Wi-Fi speed probe
● Walk through your environment to probe and determine the Wi-Fi speed in any location
● Record and label each spot of interest for future reference
● The audio on/off feature emulates a “geiger counter.”
● Smartifi makes your wireless router intelligent
● When connected to a Cloudcheck enabled Wi-Fi router/access point you can register and activate Cloudcheck’s monitoring and optimization service known as Smartifi
● Smartifi monitors and optimizes your network from the cloud to ensure maximal performance on your Wi-Fi network and give you visibility into the speed of each device connected to the network.
● Smartifi displays the current speed and previous 7 days average speed.
● Smartifi enables user preferences such as blocking specific devices.
Remote management of Smartifi® enabled routers
With the owner’s permission, Smartifi® features are available remotely for users to monitor and manage a Smartifi® enabled router anywhere on the cloud.
Download and Install WiFi Cloud Check App Apk Mod :
Step 1: Download WiFi Cloud Check App v2.9.17 +OBB/DATA by following this guide.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: All Done. Here is the certified link of the latest apk app from apk mirror.
| Download |