If you are facing the BedRoz Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers, then you are not the only one facing this problem as many BedRoz users are facing issues with video loading or access denied.
So, here we will share with you some of the proven steps you should take to make your BedRoz site start loading the video content you need to watch.
Bed Roz is a unique streaming site with an awesome user interface and a soft look and has a huge library of Movies and TV shows, its playback is also great with three superfast servers to switch between in case of loading issues during the stream.
The availability of servers like VidSourcePro, 2Embed, and SuperEmbed brings you a buffer-free streaming experience even on FHD quality.
It shows a comparatively smaller number of ads and don’t forget to press Ctrl+W if any click redirects you to a new tab. It has subtitles available in multiple languages. Access the best working BedRoz domain here.
But since many new sites like BedRoz are also not loading the movies or TV shows content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the BedRoz Video Not Loading Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the BedRoz website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
ISP Blocked issue:
ISP blockage can be the major reason behind the video not loading issue which means the local ISP has blocked BedRoz that’s why you are facing a site loading issue. The reason behind the ISP blockage could be the regional or national government or the copyright notice given by the movie production house.
However, in order to solve this problem to still access the content of the movie, use a VPN or Proxy server. VPN will create a secure tunnel and bypass your ISP.
Hosting Server Not Working:
Mostly free movie streaming sites like BedRoz use 3rd party video hosting providers. These sites embed videos of movies and TV shows to stream online. in case of a video loading issue because of a hosting issue, you will see either an error or a black screen or it will show continuous buffering. You can use a VPN to fix this issue.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
You can try to fix the BedRoz video not working or the site loading taking enough time by clearing the browsing data and cache. Purging Chrome browser data & cache is one of the best practices to solve this problem. Check the BedRoz streaming after clearing the browsing data and cache. Here are the steps to follow:
- Access Chrome Settings by clicking on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of Chrome as shown in the screenshot and choose settings from the dropdown menu.
- Now click on the Privacy and Security option
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- Now, you will see a pop-up settings box. Choose Advanced tab
- Customize your data clearing options like here first, select All Time as the Time Range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button
Change Browser DNS:
Try changing the browser DNS to fix the BedRoz “Video not loading” issue. DNS basically translates the human-readable domain names into numeric IP addresses that are used to locate and connect to websites and changing DNS on Chrome won’t affect internet working.
Here are the steps to DNS Settings on your browser:
- Go to Chrome settings
- Now click on Privacy and Security
- Go to “Security”
- Click “Use Secure DNS”
- Now choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter any DNS. You can also check the DNS list below
|DNS Server||DNS||Alternative DNS|
|Google Public DNS||22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv4)||188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv6)||2620:fe::fe||2620:fe::9|
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Browser extensions run with every web page load as there can be any action or function to perform. Normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension but there can be such extension that blocks content or sites. That’s why it’s good to disable or remove that extension.
- Open the Chrome extensions panel from the settings menu by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Now look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension by toggling to turn it left
Now reload the BedRoz site as it should be working now.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, BedRoz should be working now. If your BedRoz is still not working, Try these BedRoz alternatives.
We hope this simple guide on how to fix video loading issues on BedRoz was helpful. Please feel free to comment below for any queries regarding the video loading issue.