Here we are with the updated LycaMobile APN Settings for iOS and Android devices. These settings include all the most needed APN Name, Proxy, Ports, Server, MMSC, and MMS Proxy values that are needed for the LycaMobile users to connect to the Internet.
Using these APN Settings you can also use the LycaMobile 5G services or the most widely used 4G LTE services on your device. If you have purchased the device directly from the LycaMobile, then you have these 5G APN Settings already pre-configured into your device.
How To Change LycaMobile APN Settings?
Please visit this Page: Changing APN Settings, You will find a comprehensive guide about how to change the Access Point Names Settings of LycaMobile on any device. The guide includes the iPhone APN Settings, Android, Windows Devices, and the Non-Smartphone the regular Classic Phone APN Settings changing method.
LycaMobile APN Settings:
|Proxy||Leave it blank|
|Port||Leave it blank|
|Server||Leave it blank|
|MMS proxy||Leave it blank|
|MMS port||Leave it blank|
|APN type||default, supl, mms|
|APN Protocol||Leave the default settings as it is|
LycaMobile 5G APN Settings:
- Name: LycaMobile
- APN: data.lycamobile.com
- Proxy: Leave it blank
- Port: Leave it blank
- Username: lmus
- Password: plus
- Server: Leave it blank
- MMSC: http://lyca.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS proxy: Leave it blank
- MMS port: Leave it blank
- MCC: 311
- MNC: 96
- Authentication type: PAP
- APN type: default, supl, mms
- APN Protocol: Leave the default settings as it is
The final settings will look like something like this.
Enabling LycaMobile 4G LTE Services:
MMS Settings of LycaMobile for iPhone or iPad
To set up MMS settings, go to Settings >> Cellular >> Cellular Data Network >> APN. Then fill up the following data
- APN: wap
- Username: Leave it Blank
- Password: Leave it Blank
- MMSC: unchanged
- MMS proxy: unchanged
- MMS Max Message Size: unchanged
- MSS UA Prof URL: unchanged
Video Guide to Change Access Points Names:
- Always ensure that the APN settings you enter are accurate and provided by your carrier.
- If you’re unsure about the APN settings, contact your mobile carrier for the correct information.
- Sometimes, simply restarting your device can help apply the new APN settings effectively.
- It’s wise to note down the original APN settings before making any changes, in case you need to revert to them later.
Now you’re equipped with the knowledge to change LycaMobile APN settings on any device. Make sure to proceed with caution and double-check all the information you enter. Enjoy your optimized network connection. If you are still facing the issues, you can contact LycaMobile Mobile Settings for further queries.
You can also Check: