Are you facing a MyFlixer Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers? Even though you are trying the right alternative domains or proxies for the MyFlixer website. Then you are at the right spot. Here we will brief you on some of the proven steps you should take to make your MyFlixer site start loading the video content you need to watch.
MyFlixer has a large collection of HD movies in all movie genres. The site is also full of Popular TV shows. It’s easier and simpler for users to watch movies without spending a penny and the user interface is just awesome. It’s so simple to stream free movies on this site and you will have the best experience in terms of buffer-free streaming.
You can stream movies with multiple Streaming capabilities including FHD, HD, and SD with multiple servers to play media content.
Here is the link to the best-working domain of the MyFlixer site.
But since many new sites like My Flixer are also not loading the movies or TV shows content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the MyFlixer Video Not Loading Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the MyFlixer website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
ISP Blocked issue:
ISP blockage can be the major reason behind the video not loading issue which means the local ISP has blocked MyFlixer which is why you are facing a site loading issue. The reason behind the ISP blockage could be the regional or national government or the copyright notice given by the movie production house.
However, in order to solve this problem to still access the movies’ content, use a VPN or Proxy server. VPN will create a secure tunnel and bypass your ISP.
Hosting Server Not Working:
Another reason behind video MyFlixer not working is a hosting server problem because of various reasons. Free Movie sites like MyFlixer don’t host videos themselves but embed them from other hosting providers. Check if it’s a temporary issue, as in this case, you may need to wait for it to be resolved.
There are multiple video hosting servers to try available on MyFlixer playback. If the issue persists, using a VPN might help you solve this issue as it will bypass certain server restrictions and allow you to access the video content. You can even try the MyFlixer app to directly access the content on your devices.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
You should also try the option of cleaning the browsing data and cache to fix the MyFlixer Video Not Working. So here we will tell you the way to it and then check the site or video streaming after deleting the data.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Chrome Settings
- Click on Privacy and security option
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- A pop-up settings box will show up
- Choose Advanced tab
- Select All Time as the Time Range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button
- A confirmation prompt will appear too.
- Click the “Clear” button to complete the purging deletion of the selected browsing data and cache.
Change Browser DNS:
Some regions or networks may block or censor certain websites like MyFlixer or content by implementing blocking of specific content or network-level filtering. So changing your DNS settings in the browser may help you fix the MyFlixer video not working issue.
You can change or set the DNS for the Google Chrome browser Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Chrome settings
- Now click on Privacy and Security
- Go to “Security”
- Click “Use Secure DNS”
- Choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter the preferred and alternate DNS server addresses you want to use. It’s simple to use public DNS servers like Google DNS or OpenDNS. You can google the best working DNS settings either.
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Extensions can disrupt normal browsing behavior by blocking content or sites although normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension. So disabling or removing the extension can be a good practice to fix the MyFlixer video not working.
- Open Chrome extensions from the upper-right corner of the browser window (three vertical dots) which shows a dropdown menu or you can also access the extensions page by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension toggling to turn off or click on the “Remove” button
Now reload the MyFlixer site as it should be working now.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, MyFlixer should be working now. If your MyFlixer is still not working, Try these MyFlixer alternatives.
We hope this simple guide on how to fix video loading issues on MyFlixer was helpful. Please feel free to comment below for any queries regarding the video loading issue.