The Korean smartphone makers Samsung are still the top smartphone making company in the world and they don’t want to loose the spot. They are busy in making new series of smartphones and upgrading their famous flagship series of Galaxy smarpthones regularly. Just like others the Samsung Galaxy Note series is also regarded as the most famous smartphones made by the company and the latest one with the tons of new features is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which has set new standards for smartphone makers with the things that you would not imagine to do with a smartphone.
But the problem that the vendors would not mind but users have to bear is the battery timing of these smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is huge its more of a phablet then a smartphone and it owns a gigantic 5.7 inch 2K display with 515 ppi pixel density which eats up more battery then this giant own. Beside this the device runs on the latest and most powerful Snapdragon 805 and the Exynos processors supported with high end GPU’s and 33 GB of RAM.
All these perks including the addition of S Pen Stylus and features that can not be found on any other Android device makes it one of the best yet the most battery hungry smartphone in the market. With all the features we might need a 4,000 mAh battery but the Galaxy Note 4 has 3,220 mAh battery which doesn’t fulfill the needs of a common user who want to spend a whole day out without charging his device.
We have jumped into the whole device features and their needs and found out which features eats up more battery and can be toggled OFF in normal use to extend the battery life of the smartphone. So we gathered all these tips and by following them you can experience a double battery timing on your Galaxy Note 4.
Battery Saving Tips for Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
These are the list of all the necessary tips that you can use to extend the battery life of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Toggle off GPS, BT, NFC, Hotspot/Tethering. Toggle on only as needed. (Switch to “Battery Saving” Mode).
- Display Brightness – Turn off Auto Brightness and Reduce Setting Bar to Minimum Acceptable to you.
- Sign out of any unused Google Services like G+, Google Now, etc.
- Disable Location Reporting/History.
- Beware of constantly syncing in background Apps and Bloatware like Facebook, Twitter, Google News and Weather, Google Currents, Non-Push Email, etc. Set Sync interval for every 1 hour or more and change settings to stop the syncing of data you don’t need. Delete the Apps you never use.
- Turn Off Hot Word “Hotword Detection” Always Listening Mode in Google Search if you don’t use it.
- Turn Off Auto Camera/Photo Upload or at least set it for Upload on WIFI Only.
- Turn Off Vibrate on Touch for Display, Keyboard, etc.
- Turn Off Touch Sounds and Unlock Sounds.
- Don’t use Live Wallpaper. Use a dark wallpaper if possible.
- Set Display Sleep Setting to 2 Minutes or Less.
- Set WIFI to Always stay on during Sleep if you regularly use WIFI.
- Uncheck “Always Scanning” in WIFI settings.
- Turn Off Always Vibrate in Gmail/Email.
- Be careful of using too many Live Widgets and what/how often they sync.
- Set MS Exchange Sync at 30 Days or Less.
- Do NOT use a Task Killer App or Battery Saver App.
Don’t forget to share this awesome tip with your friends by sharing this post on clicking the sharing buttons below. Also Stay tune and follow usto know more tweaks and tips.