If you are facing a WCOFun Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers, then you are not the only one facing this problem as many WCOFun users are facing issues in video loading or access denied.
So, here we will share with you some of the proven steps you should take to make your WCOFun site start loading the video content you need to watch.
WCOFun provides the best collection of cartoon content based on popular studios. Available in HD and SD quality for free. The site receives daily millions of visits and has dubbed and subbed a series of cartoon and anime titles.
The simple and easy-to-use interface and design make navigation and searching for favorite anime easy buffer-free streaming with fast loading speed of media playback. On top of the site, you will also see an alphabetically arranged section to browse the titles by Letters and Digits.
WCOFUN Working Links:
This is the currently working WCOFun link. But since many new sites like WCOFun are also not loading the anime or cartoon content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the WCOFun Video Not Loading or Not Working Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the WCOFun website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
ISP Blocked issue:
ISP blockage is one of the common issues resulting in video not loading. The reasons for WCOFun ISP blockage can vary widely like your ISP, local regulations, and this site’s nature as it offers free anime content.
In case of ISP blockage, you can fix the video not problem by using a VPN or Proxy server as these bypass your ISP and route your device to a different country or region.
Hosting Server Video Not Working:
Another reason behind video WCOFun not working is a hosting server problem because of various reasons. Free anime and cartoon sites like WCOFun don’t host videos themselves but embed them from other hosting providers. Check if it’s a temporary issue, as in this case, you may need to wait for it to be resolved.
There are multiple video hosting servers to try available on WCOFun playback. If the issue persists, using a VPN might help you solve this issue as it will bypass certain server restrictions and allow you to access the video content.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
Purge Chrome browser data & cache to fix WCOFun video not loading and check reloading the site or video streaming page after deleting the data:
Here are the steps:
- Open Chrome Settings as shown in the screenshot
- Go to Privacy and Security option
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- A pop-up will show up with different options, choose the Advanced tab
- Select All Time as the Time Range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button
- A confirmation prompt will appear too. Click the “Clear” button to complete the purging deletion of the selected browsing data and cache.
Change Browser DNS:
Another way to fix the WCOFun “Video not loading” issue is changing the browser DNS settings. Changing your DNS in the browser to a different DNS service can help you access blocked content. Changing DNS settings won’t impact the internet connection. Follow these steps to change DNS Settings on Chrome:
- Go to Privacy and Security from Chrome settings and the “Security” options
- Now click “Use Secure DNS”
- Choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter any DNS. You can also check DNS list below
|DNS Server||DNS||Alternative DNS|
|Google Public DNS||126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv4)||184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv6)||2620:fe::fe||2620:fe::9|
You can also use DNS changing browser extensions to change DNS settings like “DNS Changer” which is a Quick and Secure way. Go to the Chrome web store and search for it. Open and configure the extension with your desired DNS server settings.
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Extensions can disrupt normal browsing behavior by blocking content or sites although normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension. So disabling or removing the extension can be a good practice to fix the WCOFun video not loading.
- Open Chrome extensions from the upper-right corner of the browser window (three vertical dots) which shows a dropdown menu or you can also access the extensions page by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension toggling to turn off or click on the “Remove” button
Now reload the WCOFun site as it should be working now.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, WCOFun should be working now. If your WCOFun is still not working, Try these WCOFun alternatives. Or simply check our new Alternatives category for better apps.
We hope this simple guide on how to fix video loading issues on WCOFun was helpful. Please feel free to comment below for any queries regarding the video loading issue.