The latest beta version of WhatsApp has two new amazing features added for the WhatsApp Calling. This includes the Call back & Voice Mail for the Latest WhatsApp v2.16.293 Apk Btea version. The Call Back is a simple feature that lets you redial the number should your call go unanswered or declined. The second feature, Voicemail, lets you record and leave a voice message instantly from the call screen. While the receiver gets the message like a regular voice recording, this new feature makes it easier for the caller to leave a message instantly.
In its new features the FixedSys fonts are also working which we saw in the previous Beta version of the app. Here are some of the main features of the app given below for the WhatsApp v2.16.293 Apk Btea.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or calls.
- Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
- Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
- Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges
- Sending texts in FixedSys Style also included.
- WhatsApp calling now includes Call Back & Voicemail features.
• When sharing or forwarding messages, you can now send to multiple chats at once
• Chats you frequently contact now appear when forwarding or sharing messages
• While recording videos, slide your finger up or down to zoom in and out
• A new front-facing flash helps you capture selfies in the dark
Download and install WhatsApp Messenger v2.16.293 APK :
Step 1: Download the WhatsApp apk by following this guide.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: Access the WhatsApp from the app drawer now, login and start using.
Step 6: All Done. Here is the certified link of the latest apk app from apk mirror.
WhatsApp Messenger v2.16.293 Beta APK : ||