Crossy road was developed by hipster whale and published by yodo 1 and the game was developed on unity 3d engine it was published on Android platform on 8 Jan 2015. The game play goes like you have to go as far as possible crossing the road full of obstacles without being dead because some obstacles cause sudden death like trains cars etc. There is one eagle whose role is to snatch the mascot if you stepped back or you stayed on the same place for five seconds and this will result in game over.
Now every square that you moved forward will earn you one point and after 50 points are earned there will be a sound affect to indicate you. Your mission is to collect C’s on your way forward. There are total of 90 characters that are to be unlocked and out of which 79 can be unlocked in a proper way while rest are the special characters for them you need special ways to unlock. As usual we have brought the Crossy road Mod Apk which is the latest version of the game and it has all the money features unlocked in it. The Crossy road 1.0.6 mod Apk is here to download but first read about the main features of the game given in the description below.
The UK & Ireland characters are here!
– 14 new characters!
– 3 secret characters!
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
– We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
Download and Install Crossy road v1.0.6 Mod Apk:
Step 1: First of all you have to Crossy road 1.0.6 Mod Apk from the link below.
Step 1: InstallAPK,Place data folder in SDCard/Android/Obb/ and play.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: All Done.