The iOS 12 has been announced at wwdc 2018 last night. And the good news is that you can get the iOS 12 Beta 1 right now on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. All you have to do is follow this simple step by step guide to get your hands on the latest iOS 12 update. No need to go for the ipsw links. As we will make sure that it doesn’t hurt your privacy or data. Get the iOS 12 Beta Profile and get it done.
It supports all iPhone models which are currently running this iOS 11. So you can install it on iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X. Similarly all iPads running iOS 11 or the iPod Touch, can be upgraded to the latest iOS 12 Beta 1.
What’s new in iOS 12:
Apple today announced iOS 12, the latest version of the most advanced mobile operating system, designed to make everyday tasks faster and more responsive. iOS 12 changes the way iOS users see the world using AR, makes communications fun and expressive with Memoji and Group FaceTime, and with Screen Time, helps customers understand and take control of the time they spend interacting with their iOS devices. iOS 12 introduces Siri Shortcuts, enabling Siri to work with any app, delivering a much faster way to get things done.
“We’re very excited about the new communications features we’re bringing to iPhone and iPad with Memoji, a more personal form of Animoji, fun camera effects and Group FaceTime,” said Craig Federighi, Apple’s senior vice president of Software Engineering. “With iOS 12, we’re enabling new experiences that weren’t possible before. We’re using advanced algorithms to make AR even more engaging and on-device intelligence to deliver faster ways to get things done using Siri.”
Faster and More Responsive
iOS 12 is designed to make everyday tasks on iPhone and iPad faster and more responsive with performance improvements across the system. Camera launches up to 70 percent faster, the keyboard appears up to 50 percent faster and typing is more responsive. Even when there is a lot going on across the system, apps can launch up to twice as fast. From iPhone 5s, introduced in 2013, to the most advanced iPhone ever, iPhone X, iOS 12 brings performance improvements to more devices than any previous version.
Shared AR Experiences
ARKit 2 enables developers to create the most innovative AR apps for the world’s largest AR platform, with new tools to integrate shared experiences, persistent AR experiences tied to a specific location, object detection and image tracking, making AR apps even more dynamic. Designed in collaboration with Pixar, a new open file format, usdz, makes it easy to experience AR nearly anywhere in iOS, including apps like Messages, Safari, Mail, Files and News, delivering powerful graphics and animation features.
Download iOS 12 Beta 1 Profile:
iOS 12 beta 1 Profile can be downloaded below.
- Make sure that you have removed any other profiles installed on your iPhone.
- To check that go to the Settings > General > Profiles. If you find any installed already like any iOS 11 Beta profile. Then delete it immediately.
- Once done head to this link and get the iOS 12 Beta Profile.
- Make sure to use the Safari Browser as it recognizes the profile and automatically opens it in Settings menu.
- Now all you have to do is simply install it on your device.
- Once done. Your iPhone will get rebooted. Or if not do it by pressing and holding the powerkey.
- After reboot. Head to the Settings > General > Software update.
- You will see the iOS 12 Update is now available and can be downloaded on your device.
- The current size of the update is well over 1.45 GB so make sure you have enough space on your iPhone.
- Click on Download and wait for it to get installed on your device.
That’s it. Here’s how you can get iOS 12 Beta 1 using Profile.