If you are facing an AZMovies Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers, then you are not the only one facing this problem as many AZMovies users are facing issues in video loading or access denied.
So, here we will share with you some of the proven steps you should take to make your AZMovies site start loading the video content you need to watch.
AZ Movies is a popular and long-standing site with a vast collection of free movies to stream in HD and FHD video quality. You can locate and watch your favorite Movies from the movies catalog or by using the search bar which has helpful filters.
It features HD streaming capabilities and you can watch your favorite movies totally for free with bearable ads. Two drawbacks or shortcomings of this site are that you can’t switch between different video resolutions and you will have to face many popup redirects before starting streaming. Don’t forget to try working AZMovies site link.
But since many new sites like AZMovies are also not loading the movies or TV shows content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the AZMovies Video Not Loading Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the AZMovies website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
ISP Blocked issue:
ISP blockage is one of the common issues resulting in video not loading. The reasons for AZMovies ISP blockage can vary widely like your ISP, local regulations, and this site’s nature as it offers free movie content.
In case of ISP blockage, you can fix the video not problem by using a VPN or Proxy servers as these bypass your ISP and route your device to a different country or region.
Hosting Server Not Working:
Free movie streaming sites like AZMovies use 3rd party video hosting providers and embed all video content to stream online and offers different servers. If you see either an error or black screen or it shows continuous buffering, you can also try switching to alternative servers.
If the issue still persists because of the hosting servers issue, then you can fix this problem by using VPN. You can try installing a VPN extension on browser or any VPN software.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
If the AZMovies video is not working or the site is taking enough time in loading, then you can try to fix this problem by cleaning the browsing data and cache. We recommend you Chrome browse and if it is best practice to purge Chrome browser data & cache. Check the site or video streaming after deleting the data.
The steps in clearing browser data and cache:
- Go to Chrome settings and then Privacy and Security option
- Click on Clear Browsing Data
- Now, you will see pop-up settings box. Choose Advanced tab
- Select All Time as Time range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like on “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”.
- Then click the “Clear Data” button to try fixing the AZMovies Video Not Loading error on Chrome Browser
Change Browser DNS:
Some regions or networks may block or censor certain websites like AZMovies or content by implementing blocking of specific content or network-level filtering. So changing your DNS settings in the browser may help you fix AZMovies video not working issue.
You can change or set the DNS for Google Chrome browser Here’s how to do it:
- Go to chrome settings
- Now click on Privacy and Security
- Go to “Security”
- Click “Use Secure DNS”
- Choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter the preferred and alternate DNS server addresses you want to use. It’s simple to use public DNS servers like Google DNS or OpenDNS. You can google best working DNS settings either.
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Browser extensions run with every web page load as there can be any action or function to perform. Normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension but there can be such extension that blocks content or sites. That’s why it’s good to disable or remove that extension.
- Open the Chrome extensions panel from the settings menu by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Now look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension toggling to turn off
Now reload the AZMovies site as it should be working now.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, AZMovies should be working now. If your AZMovies is still not working, Try these AZMovies alternatives.