Are you facing a Vumoo Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers? Even though you are trying the right alternative domains or proxies for the Vumoo website. Then you are at the right spot. Here we will brief you on some of the proven steps you should take to make your Vumoo site start loading the video content you need to watch.
Vumoo is a movie streaming service for free as well as paid movies and TV series because of its vast library, and simple and friendly user interface that makes it easy for the users to browse all movies.
Here, you can watch content in HD quality and every movie is available in 720p and the minimum quality of video would be 360p.
Another trait of the site is that you will find comparatively more classic movies as compared to the latest releases. It also has a mobile-friendly design and interface. You don’t need to register an account to stream free content. Keep in mind that you get less number of categories of movies to choose from. Here is the best working Vumoo website.
But since many new sites like Vumoo are also not loading the movies or TV shows content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the Vumoo Video Not Loading Or Not Working Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the Vumoo website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
ISP Blocked issue:
If you are facing a Vumoo video loading issue or the site doesn’t load then this may be because of ISP blockage. A VPN can solve this problem as it will bypass ISP restrictions and route your internet connection. You will be accessing the site from a different location. You can also try Proxy servers as those intermediate between your PC and the site and you will be accessing the site indirectly.
Hosting Server Not Working:
Mostly free movie streaming sites like Vumoo use 3rd party video hosting providers. These sites embed videos of movies and TV shows to stream online. in case of a video loading issue because of a hosting issue, you will see either an error or a black screen or it will show continuous buffering. You can use a VPN to fix this issue.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
Purge Chrome browser data & cache to fix Vumoo video not loading and check reloading the site or video streaming page after deleting the data:
Here are the steps:
- Open Chrome Settings as shown in the screenshot
- Go to the Privacy and Security option
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- A pop-up will show up with different options, choose the Advanced tab
- Select All Time as the Time Range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button
- A confirmation prompt will appear too.
- Click the “Clear” button to complete the purging deletion of the selected browsing data and cache.
Change Browser DNS:
Try changing the browser DNS to fix the Vumoo “Video not loading” issue. DNS basically translates the human-readable domain names into numeric IP addresses that are used to locate and connect to websites and changing DNS on Chrome won’t affect internet working.
Here are the steps to DNS Settings on your browser:
- Go to Chrome settings
- Now click on Privacy and Security
- Go to “Security”
- Click “Use Secure DNS”
- Now choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter any DNS. You can also check the DNS list below
|DNS Server||DNS||Alternative DNS|
|Google Public DNS||184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv4)||18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv6)||2620:fe::fe||2620:fe::9|
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Extensions can disrupt normal browsing behavior by blocking content or sites although normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension. So disabling or removing the extension can be a good practice to fix the Vumoo video not loading.
- Open Chrome extensions from the upper-right corner of the browser window (three vertical dots) which shows a dropdown menu or you can also access the extensions page by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension toggling to turn off or click on the “Remove” button
Now reload the Vumoo site as it should be working now.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, Vumoo should be working now. If your Vumoo is still not working, Try these Vumoo alternatives.
We hope this simple guide on how to fix video loading issues on Vumoo was helpful. Please feel free to comment below for any queries regarding the video loading issue.