Today we are here with a complete step by step guide to let you know how to install Showbox on Kodi v18.4 Leia. It’s October 2019 and we have the latest stable Kodi version available for download which is the Kodi 18.4 and is codenamed, Leia.
Since the Showbox app has been quite stable lately. So more and more people are turning to it as their only source for free entertainment online. Currently, the latest version of Showbox for Kodi is v5.35 and is working perfectly fine. Here are some of the intro related to the apps followed with the installation of Showbox on Kodi guide.
What is ShowBox?
Showbox is an app to let you stream movies and TV Shows on your devices for Free. The app is widely used on all devices including smartphones, Smart TVs, Tablets and even on Desktop and Laptop computers. Here are some of the main features of the Showbox 2019 for you.
- The Showbox app is very easy to use and instructions are also very convenient to follow.
- The Showbox application provides a huge database of both the new and the old productions.
- The show box android application can easily be downloaded on your android devices. It can also be installed on your personal computers by installing android BlueStacks and then downloading the Showbox from any authentic website linked.
- Showbox app also gives you free vouchers and saves your money.
- You can also earn showbox points by downloading this application and you can redeem gifts by these earned points.
- The Showbox application has a maximum limit for unlocking your phone and earning these points and once the limit is reached, you can’t earn further points.
- The Showbox application offers you tons of content to download and streaming. The show box also provides you its amazing features so that you can watch your favorite shows when you are offline too.
- The showbox app is a true blessing for the people who are addicted to TV shows, movies, etc. You can now easily enjoy your favorite shows such as The Simpsons, The walking dead, despicable me 2 and many more.
What is the latest version of Kodi 2019:
Kodi (formerly known as XBMC) is media player software that can play most video and music file types and other digital media both saved locally and found on the Internet. It’s a one-stop-shop for all your entertainment needs once you get it set upright. It takes a little tinkering to get it running, but once you do it’ll be smarter than any smart TV on the market.
Kodi® media center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a hard drive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.
- Kodi 18.1 Apk fro Android.
- 15 Best Kodi 17.6 Krypton Builds February 2018
- How to Install Kodi on Samsung and LG Smart TV
- Install Raze Reborn Build on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
Kodi 18.4 Leia Features:
- Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
- Including several color themes;
- See what’s currently playing, including relevant information (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
- Change, sync or download subtitles;
- Switch to the desired audio streams;
- All the usual playback and volume controls at your disposal;
- Toggle back and forth between windows or full-screen playback in Kodi
- Add, check and manage the current playlist;
- View what is in your media library with details about your movies, TV shows, music and add-ons;
- Direct link to relevant IMDb website for extensive information;
- Library maintenance like clean and update;
- Wake-on-LAN and other power control actions that the selected device supports;
- Send YouTube videos to your currently selected media center;
- Send text to the instead of using the keyboard in Kodi;
- Switch to live TV channels and trigger recording on your PVR/DVR setup;
Download and install ShowBox on Kodi 18.4 Leia :
Here we are with the most simple step-by-step guide which will help you download and install the ShowBox on Kodi 18.4 Leia.
1- First of all open the Kodi app, if you haven’t installed the latest one, Download the Kodi 18.4 Leia from the links given below.
Link 1 |
2- Once downloaded and installed, launch the Kodi app and move to the System menu
3- Then click on the Manager and then add the source.
4- Once done in the blank field type the URL: “http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml ” and click on Done.
5- The appropriate name for this plugin would be ” ShowBox” so name it and save it.
6- Now come back to the home screen.
7- Click on System again and select Add-Ons.
8- Here you have to select the installation from the zip file.
9- Click on the downloaded *.zip and install it, now simply enable the add-on.
10- Now you have to install the Mucky Ducks Repo and the Video Add-ons
11- You can head back to the System menu and install it from the Repository.
12- Once done, at the end you all have to install the ShowBox plugin and here we go.
You have finally Downloaded and installed the ShowBox on Kodi Leia 18.4 which is the latest and most stable version of the Kodi so far. So you have no more issues in getting the service time out issues with your ShowBox for PC version of the software which many users have listed as the only way to have Showbox app on computers.
Is a freelance tech writer based in the East Continent, is quite fascinated by modern-day gadgets, smartphones, and all the hype and buzz about modern technology on the Internet. Besides this a part-time photographer and love to travel and explore. Follow me on. Twitter, Facebook Or Simply Contact Here. Or Email: [email protected]