It seems like the Showbox Server Error is getting worse day by day. Since last week the app starts freezing most of the time. With that annoying “Showbox Not Working” error, to some unknown Server issues, the Showbox app needs some quick fixes.
We have the news of the latest Showbox 5.34 Apk to be made available soon. But there are still no legitimate Downloadable links provided by the developers yet. So many users have to face this Server Issue in Showbox app. Here are some of the fixes we have tried and found them working temporarily.
Why Showbox Server Error is popping up?
As most of you know that Showbox is being run by some Russian developers and the content that they are mostly streaming or letting us download is shared on VK.com or OK.ru. Though with the new Russian Cyber rules their links and sites are mostly get knocked by authorities their app keeps on working properly as they seamlessly transit between different servers without letting the user know.
But sometimes in the middle of a show, we are stuck on buffering, and on refreshing the messages can appear that the content is not found or end up with a Non-Working Showbox App for Android devices.
But we have come up with a fix to this issue. All you have to do is follow our step-by-step guide. To fix any issues with Different server connections for Showbox 5.34 Android apk.
How to Fix Showbox Server Error on Android devices:
Most of you know that there are Showbox Alternative apps like Megabox, PopCorn Time, Movie HD etc but you might still go for Showbox due to the extensive collection of content which is mostly found in High Definition and also regularly updated. So sticking with this app needs you to learn some useful tricks to get rid of such errors and to enjoy unlimited stream or download for your Android devices.
Method 1: Update ShowBox App to latest Version [5.34]
- Make sure to have the most updated version of the ShowBox App. [ Current: June 2019]
- In case if you want to download the update from in-app notification, there can be chances of getting the “Showbox Server Not Working Error” .
- So Better to stick with this 3rd party link shared above.
- Once the updates are downloaded Make sure to remove the previous or older version of the app.
- Now to install the Showbox Apk file you need to enable the Unknown Sources option.
- For that go to Settings> Security> Unknown Source > Enable.
- Once done you can simply install the Showbox Updated app on Android.
The updated app works quite well with any buffer during streaming and also gives better download speed If you want to download the Movie or a whole TV Show.
Method 2: Cache Clearing:
If this “ShowBox Server Error” issue is still there you can go for Clearing Cache of this downloaded app.
- Go to the Showbox App icon
- Tap and hold till the options start showing.
- Go to App info.
- Inside App, info checks the App version.
- Now tap on storage Option-Click on Clear Cache and Clear Data to remove all the cache and data from your app.
Method 3: Download Updated Lime Player for Showbox Apk:
With this new update, the developers at Showbox made Lime Player Apk a mandatory media player for the new Showbox. So you have to download and install the app from the given link below to get an uninterrupted streaming experience.
Download Lime Player Apk for Showbox
That’s it once done, Simply restart the app and you will not face any issues while streaming videos or Movies on Showbox Android app. The latest Lime Player Apk v1.0.3 for Showbox is here.
That’s it, I hope that you have followed the above-given methods and have fixed this Showbox Server Error issue on your Android devices. Also, keep in touch As we bring the latest updates of the Showbox App.