We have seen Apple working on their platform quite frequently and the release of iOS 7.1 Beta 1 is one of them. The iOS 7.1 Beta 1 is out for developers which has brought a lot of fixes along with some major performance improvements for the apps that have been included in the iOS 7.
Apple has just released the iOS 7.0.4 update for its devices capable of running iOS 7 recently but the introduction of this Beta version of the iOS 7.1 shows that Apple wants to add more fun to its operating system. They can see their rivals Android potential with their OS getting stable day to day with some continuous updates on the roll.
The iOS 7.1 Beta 1 build 11D5099e has been released for the developers and can be downloaded direct from the Apples Developers site if you have the developers ID, and if you don’t have it you have to sign up for it by paying $100 to the company, But we have managed the alternative for you by providing the for all iDevices that runs on iOS 7. In other words the iOS7.1 Beta 1 supports iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4. With the variety of iPads and the iPad touch 5G can also run the OS.
Whats New in iOS 7.1 Beta 1 build 11D5099e:
These are the new features that have been added in the Beta version of iOS 7.1 as posted by iPhonehacks.
- For iPhone 5s owners, there’s a new option to upload burst photos to Photo Stream.
- A new accessibility setting to enable the dark keyboard in Settings > General > Accessibility > Use Dark Keyboard.
- Options to Reduce Transparency and Darken Colors are added in Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast.
- There’s a new Auto HDR mode for the camera, but appears to be an iPhone 5s only feature. It automatically selects the best photo from the HDR photos. If you want the camera to save all 3 exposures, you need to turn off the Auto toggle in the HDR toggle.
- The app closing animation with the multitasking gestures on the iPad has been tweaked.
- With iOS 7.1 beta, you can enable or disable bold text without restarting the device.
- There’s a new message that appears when all notifications are cleared from the Notification Center.
- Yahoo’s logo has been updated to the new one in Notification Center, Stocks, Weather and Mail.
- Larger Dynamic Type toggle has now been renamed to Larger Accessibility Sizes in the Accessibility settings.
- The Flickr icon, too, has changed in the Settings app, and now doesn’t have a gradient.
- iOS 7.1 beta doesn’t include Panoramic wallpapers, if you were hoping that Apple would enable it in future iOS software updates. There are no new Dynamic Wallpapers either.
Download iOS 7.1 beta 1 With Un-Official Links [Without a Registered Developer Account] Free:
These are the links given for the iOS7.1 Beta 1, You can select your device and click on the link to download the suitable IPSW file for your device. It includes links to all sorts of iPads, iPhones and iPod Touch who have been running on iOS 7 or capabale of running this latest iOS 7.1. If you don’t find your iDevice in the list than your device is illegible for this latest OS.
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad 4 (Model A1458)
- iPad 4 (Model A1459)
- iPad 4 (Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1489)
- iPad mini 2 (Model A1490)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (1428) Mega link
- iPhone 5 (1429) Mega link
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532) Mega link
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529) Mega link
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533) Mega link
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530) Mega link
- iPhone 4s Mega link
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A) Mega link
- iPhone 4 (GSM) Mega link
- iPhone 4 (CDMA) Mega link
- iPod touch (5th generation) Mega link
Things to Note:
Once you upgraded your device to iOS 7.1 Beta, you will not be able to downgrade or roll back to previous version of the iOS. There are some options for manual downloaders which may help them in downgrading the iOS 7.1 Beta 1 to the current iOS 7.0.4 stable but there are certain risks in doing that.
The users with the developers account will carry on updating with the release of each Beta version periodically as they did with the iOS 7. The Jailbreaks freak should stay away from iOS 7.1 as team evad3rs has announced that there will be no Jailbreak for iOS 7.1. They are currently busy in Jailbreaking iOS 7.0.4. The iOS .1 Beta 1 will expire on Monday January 13th and surely there will be the Beta 2 version to follow.
How to install iOS 7.1 beta 1 Build 11D5099e on your device:
- All you have to do is Download the specific ipsw from the links given above.
- Extract the dmg firmware file to ipsw format using this DMGExtrator software.
- Now download the latest iTune 11 if you don’t have the latest version already installed.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open iTunes, go for updates.
- Hold Shift and click on Check for Updates button in iTunes
- Select the ipsw file and Install it on your device.
- This will take 10-15 minutes and your device will reboot and will be updated to iOS 7.1 Beta 1
That it you have the latest iOS 7.1 Beta1 update on your device. Browse the new features and let us know what you found most interesting in this iOS 7.1 Beta 1 update. Don’t forget to share this awesome Link with your friends by sharing this post on clicking the sharing buttons below. Also Stay tune and follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google +, to get up to date for the latest iOS 7.1 beta updates. We will provide you with the latest links in future too.