Are you facing a PopcornFlix Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers? Even though you are trying the right alternative domains or proxies for the PopcornFlix website. Then you are at the right spot. Here we will brief you on some of the proven steps you should take to make your PopcornFlix site start loading the video content you need to watch.
PopcornFlix is one of the best free movie streaming sites that contains movies of various categories including action, comedy, horror, family, documentary, foreign, etc. You will find over 1,500 popular movies and TV shows to watch.
The best thing about PopcornFlix is its Large library of movies, decent interface, and minimal ads. Overall, it is a mobile-friendly website and It also offers an app for Android users. You don’t need to create an account or sign up to stream movies for free.
But since many new sites like PopcornFlix are also not loading the movies or TV shows content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the PopcornFlix Video Not Loading/Not Working Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the PopcornFlix website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
Hosting Server Not Working:
Mostly free movie streaming sites like PopcornFlix use 3rd party video hosting providers. These sites embed videos of movies and TV shows to stream online. in case of a video loading issue because of a hosting issue, you will see either an error or a black screen or it will show continuous buffering. You can use a VPN to fix this issue.
ISP Blocked issue:
One of the major reasons behind the video not loading issue is ISP blockage as sometimes local ISPs also block sites like PopcornFlix. The reason behind the ISP blockage could be the regional or national government or the copyright notice given by the movie production house. For whatever reason PopcornFlix site faces ISP blockage, but you can still access the movie content using a VPN or Proxy server. VPN helps make a secure tunnel bypassing your ISP hence this solves the site or video loading issue.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
Purge Chrome browser data & cache to fix PopcornFlix video not loading and check reloading the site or video streaming page after deleting the data:
Here are the steps:
- Open Chrome Settings as shown in the screenshot
- Go to the Privacy and Security option
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- A pop-up will show up with different options, choose the Advanced tab
- Select All Time as the Time Range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button
- A confirmation prompt will appear too.
- Click the “Clear” button to complete the purging deletion of the selected browsing data and cache.
Change Browser DNS:
If there is a PopcornFlix “Video not loading” issue, then you can also try changing the browser DNS.
DNS is basically a set of IP addresses to be retrieved upon request and changing it won’t affect internet speeds.
How to change DNS?
- Open chrome settings
- Go to Privacy and Security
- Click the “Security” section
- Now click “Use Secure DNS” from the settings bar
- Now choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter any DNS. You can also check the DNS list below
|DNS Server||DNS||Alternative DNS|
|Google Public DNS||22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv4)||188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv6)||2620:fe::fe||2620:fe::9|
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Extensions can disrupt normal browsing behavior by blocking content or sites although normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension. So disabling or removing the extension can be a good practice to fix PopcornFlix video not loading.
- Open Chrome extensions from the upper-right corner of the browser window (three vertical dots) which shows a dropdown menu or you can also access the extensions page by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension toggling to turn off or click on the “Remove” button
Now reload the PopcornFlix site as it should be working now.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, PopcornFlix should be working now. If your PopcornFlix is still not working, Try these PopcornFlix alternatives.
We hope this simple guide on how to fix video loading issues on PopcornFlix was helpful. Please feel free to comment below for any queries regarding the video loading issue.