If you are facing an AnimeLab Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers, then you are not the only one facing this problem as many AnimeLab users are facing issues with video loading or access denied.
So, here we will share with you some of the proven steps you should take to make your AnimeLab site start loading the video content you need to watch.
AnimeLab comes with numerous anime titles to watch in High definition. You will have to create an account and then you will be able to watch anime for free but if you want to get rid of ads then you can buy a premium subscription. The user interface is simple but it’s so easy to navigate and find the desired content.
You will get great shows straight from Japan as the origin. The content is available in incredible video quality.
The site is limited to a few countries but you can use a VPN to unlock the restriction.
You can access the current Working AnimeLab site here. But since many new sites like AnimeLab are also not loading the anime video content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the AnimeLab Video Not Loading Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the AnimeLab website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
ISP Blocked issue:
If you are facing an AnimeLab video loading issue or the site doesn’t load then this may be because of ISP blockage. A VPN can solve this problem as it will bypass ISP restrictions and route your internet connection. You will be accessing the site from a different location. You can also try Proxy servers as those intermediate between your PC and the site and you will be accessing the site indirectly.
Hosting Server Not Working:
Mostly free anime streaming sites like AnimeLab use 3rd party video hosting providers. These sites embed videos of anime titles to stream online. In case of a video loading issue because of a hosting issue, you will see either an error or a black screen or it will show continuous buffering. You can use a VPN to fix this issue.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
Purge Chrome browser data & cache to fix the AnimeLab video not loading and check reloading the site or video streaming page after deleting the data:
Here are the steps:
- Open Chrome Settings as shown in the screenshot
- Go to the Privacy and Security option
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- A pop-up will show up with different options, choose the Advanced tab
- Select All Time as the Time Range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button
- A confirmation prompt will appear to.
- Click the “Clear” button to complete the purging deletion of the selected browsing data and cache.
Change Browser DNS:
Another way to fix the AnimeLab “Video not loading” issue is changing browser DNS settings. Changing your DNS in the browser to a different DNS service can help you access blocked content. Changing DNS settings won’t impact the internet connection. Follow these steps to change DNS Settings on Chrome:
- Go to Privacy and Security from Chrome settings and “Security” options
- Now click “Use Secure DNS”
- Choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter any DNS. You can also check DNS list below
|DNS Server||DNS||Alternative DNS|
|Google Public DNS||220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv4)||22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199|
|Quad9 DNS (IPv6)||2620:fe::fe||2620:fe::9|
You can also use DNS changing browser extensions to change DNS settings like “DNS Changer” which is a Quick and Secure way. Go to the Chrome web store and search for it. Open and configure the extension with your desired DNS server settings.
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Browser extensions run with every web page load as there can be any action or function to perform. Normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension but there can be such extension that blocks content or sites. That’s why it’s good to disable or remove that extension.
- Open the Chrome extensions panel from the settings menu by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Now look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension toggling to turn off
Now reload the AnimeLab site as it should be working now.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, AnimeLab should be working now. If your AnimeLab is still not working, Try these AnimeLab alternatives.
We hope this simple guide on how to fix video loading issues on AnimeLab was helpful. Please feel free to comment below for any queries regarding the video loading issue.