Are you facing a PutLocker Video Not Loading issue on your PC or smartphone browsers? Even though you are trying the right alternative domains or proxies for the PutLocker website. Then you are at the right spot. Here we will brief you on some of the proven steps you should take to make your PutLocker site start loading the video content you need to watch.
Putlocker is a decent free movie stream site that features a nice search bar that helps the users watch their favorite movies. Its search filter lets users search by genre and rating. The site is synced with IMDb data and thumbnails of movies show IMDb ratings on it along with other basic information like movie plots, and video quality.
Put locker features a list of trending movies and top IMDb content. The site has an extensive collection of movie entertainment content with high-quality video sources. This is the working link for the PutLocker Site.
But since many new sites like PutLocker are also not loading the movies or TV shows content in the browser, here are some ways to fix this video not loading issue.
Simple Steps to Fix the PutLocker Video Not Loading Issue:
Following are the steps to fix the video not working issue for the PutLocker website. This simple testing procedure can be done for other websites too, to make sure that the not working status can be fixed.
ISP Blocked issue:
ISP blockage is one of the common issues resulting in video not loading. The reasons for PutLocker ISP blockage can vary widely like your ISP, local regulations, and this site’s nature as it offers free movie content.
In case of ISP blockage, you can fix the video not problem by using a VPN or Proxy server as these bypass your ISP and route your device to a different country or region.
Hosting Server Not Working:
Mostly free movie streaming sites like PutLocker use 3rd party video hosting providers. These sites embed videos of movies and TV shows to stream online. in case of a video loading issue because of a hosting issue, you will see either an error or a black screen or it will show continuous buffering. You can use a VPN to fix this issue.
Clear Browser Cache & Data:
You should also try the option of cleaning the browsing data and cache to fix the PutLocker video not working problem. So here we will tell you the way to it and then check the site or video streaming after deleting the data.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Chrome Settings
- Click on the Privacy and Security option
- Choose “Clear browsing data”
- A pop-up settings box will show up
- Choose Advanced tab
- Select All Time as the Time range
- Now choose to right-tick for options like “Browsing History”, “Download History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files”
- Now click on the “Clear Data” button
- A confirmation prompt will appear too.
- Click the “Clear” button to complete the purging deletion of the selected browsing data and cache.
Change Browser DNS:
Some regions or networks may block or censor certain websites like PutLocker or content by implementing blocking of specific content or network-level filtering. So changing your DNS settings in the browser may help you fix the PutLocker video not working issue.
You can change or set the DNS for the Google Chrome browser Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Chrome settings
- Now click on Privacy and Security
- Go to “Security”
- Click “Use Secure DNS”
- Choose “Customize” and set the DNS shown in the dropdown menu or enter the preferred and alternate DNS server addresses you want to use. It’s simple to use public DNS servers like Google DNS or OpenDNS. You can google best working DNS settings either.
Remove or Re-install Chrome Extensions:
Extensions can disrupt normal browsing behavior by blocking content or sites although normally chrome extensions are used to be productive depending on the functionality of each extension. So disabling or removing the extension can be a good practice to fix the PutLocker video not loading.
- Open Chrome extensions from the upper-right corner of the browser window (three vertical dots) which shows a dropdown menu or you can also access the extensions page by entering chrome//extensions on the URL box
- Look for any extension that blocks the content or restricts the page loading like any ad-blocker extensions
- Disable the extension toggling to turn off or click on the “Remove” button
Now reload the PutLocker site as it should be working now. You can even try their app on multiple devices.
By following any or all of the ways explained above, PutLocker should be working now. If your PutLocker is still not working, You can try similar streaming sites that have all the movies and tv shows.
We hope this simple guide on how to fix video loading issues on PutLocker was helpful. Please feel free to comment below for any queries regarding the video loading issue.