After the release of many test runs the Beta versions of the first grand iOS 7 update. The third beta release of the iOS 7.1 Beta 3 is out now. This new beta version of the future iOS 7.1 was expected for long since the iOS 7.1 Beta 2 was expected to expire since last week. The new iOS 7.1 Beta 3 build 11D5127C is available for all iOS 7 devices including the iPad, iPhone and the iPod Touch devices.
This new version is expected to last till the 10th of February 2014 and till then we may see the other Beta version and the cycle will continue till the release of the official version of the iOS 7.1 which is most expected to be announced in April this year. The main new features of the iOS 7.1 Beta 3 has been listed here;
– New interface for power off added.
– New circular buttons in the phone app:
– Tweaked dialer (before and after)
– An option to turn-off parallax in wallpapers in iOS 7.1 Beta 3
– The color of the Messages, Phone and FaceTime icon has changed to a slightly darker tone (before and after)
– A new accessibility setting “Reduce White Point” under General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion
– Safari’s unified address bar’s placeholder text now says “Search web or enter site name”. Previously this string was “Search or enter an address.”
– A “New” button has been added to the iTunes Radio home page to create a new station
– Apple has also made subtle changes to the keyboard. The font is slightly more bold. The shift and delete buttons have also been tweaked slightly. The background of the keyboard also seems to be slightly lighter than in iOS 7. It seems to add more contrast and makes the letters easier to see.
– iOS 7 keyboard on the left, iOS 7.1 keyboard on the right
*- The shuffle and the repeat buttons in the Music app are more prominent.
You can download and install this iOS 7.1 Beta 3 as the ipsw files links have been given below for all devices running iOS 7 currently or the iOS 7.1 Beta 1 or iOS 7.1 Beta 2. One thing to note here is that if you have a Jailbroken iOS 7 device, still you can download this Beta 3 version of iOS 7.1 as developers at Apple does not Patch jailbreak exploit in this version yet.
You can Jailbreak your device with the help of the Evasi0n7 tool or you can simply use the unofficial version of the Evasi0n which has been released by the EveryApplePro. Meanwhile you can read the step-by-step guide about the Jailbreaking the iOS 7 using Evasi0n 7 tool developed by Evad3rs.
List of devices to Download iOS 7.1 beta 3: [ Unofficial Links for IPSW file]
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad 4 CDMA)
- iPad 4 (GSM)
- iPad 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi
- iPad 3 (GSM)
- iPad 3 (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 (GSM)
- iPad 2 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- Apple TV
All the download links are given here. Choose Your Device from the given list and download the ipsw file.
How to install iOS 7.1 Beta 3:
If you are new and never installed the Beta version of the iOS before then you must follow these instructions given below to install the iOS 7.1 Beta 3.
1- Download the required ipsw file from the above given link for your specified device.
2- The list of supported devices are also given above.
3- After downloading the dmg firmware you can extract the *.ipsw format using the DMGExtractor.
4- Now connect your iDevice with the iTunes.
5- Hold the Shift and click on the Check for Update button in iTunes. Hold Option/Alt key on Mac.
6- Now select the downloaded ipsw file and install it on your device.
That’s it your device will reboot now and you will have the latest version of the iOS 7.1 Beta 3 downloaded and installed on your Apple device. Enjoy using the latest Beta version of the iOS 7.1 and let us know what are the new features you liked the most.
Hope you would like this awesome tips. For more such tips and tricks Follow us now on Facebook or and stay tuned for more. Meanwhile Share this post with your family and friends by clicking the share buttons below.,