The famous Radio App Pandora is showing many errors lately, so we are here to Fix Pandora Error Code 3005. Which is mostly found by people using the app on their Android and iOS devices. Many users are reporting the error after some server issue erupted recently.
So many users have already gone for the alternative Pandora app, while others are still trying to fix this issue. We are here with the best Pandora Error 3005 or Pandora Radio App Not Loading Fix for all Android devices.
Why Pandora Error Code 3005 pops up?
Since there is an error at the Pandora Radio Servers so many users have been left with the poping Error 3005 notification on their devices. The error has been seen mostly effecting the Android Pandora App. While there are still some reports of iOS users effected with this Pandora Error Code.
Sometimes in the middle of a song, we are stuck on buffering, and on refreshing the messages can appear that the content is not found or end up with Non-Working Pandora App for Android devices.
But we have come up with a fix to this issue. All you have to do is follow our step by step guide. To fix any issues with different server connections for Pandora 1908.1 Android apk.
How to Fix Pandora Error Code 3005 & 3007 on Android devices:
Most of you know that there are Pandora Alternative apps like Spotify etc but you might still go for Pandora due to the extensive collection of content which is mostly found in High Definition and also regularly updated. So sticking with this app needs you to learn some useful tricks to get rid of such errors and to enjoy unlimited music or download for your Android devices.
- Make sure to have the most updated version of the Pandora Radio App. [ Current: August 2019]
- In case if you want to download the update from an in-app notification, there can be chances of getting the “Pandora Server Not Working Error” .
- So Better to stick with this 3rd party link shared above.
- Once the updates are downloaded Make sure to remove the previous or older version of the app.
- Now to install the Pandora apk file you need to enable the Unknown Sources option.
- For that go to Settings> Security> Unknown Source > Enable.
- Once done you can simply install the Pandora Updated app on Android.
Pandora 1908.1 Apk for Android Info:
- – Version: 1908.1
- – Size: 26.4 MB
- – Price: Free
- – Root needed: No Need
- – Offers In-App Purchase: No
- – Price: Free
The updated app works quite well with any buffer during streaming and also gives better download speed If you want to download Music and Podcasts.
Also fix these errors:
- Text too Small to Read
- Clickable elements too close together
- New Mobile Usability Issues Detected on your Site
- Paramount Plus Error Code 3005
Method 2: Cache Clearing:
If this “Pandora Server Not Working” issue is still there you can go for Clearing Cache of this downloaded app.
- Go to the Pandora App icon
- Tap and hold until the options start showing.
- Go to App info.
- Inside App, info checks the App version.
- Now tap on the storage Option on Clear Cache and Clear Data to remove all the cache and data from your app.
That’s it, Hope that you have followed the above-given methods and have fixed this Pandora Error Code 3005 issue on your Android devices. Also, keep in touch As we bring the latest updates to the Pandora App.
Is a freelance tech writer based in the East Continent, is quite fascinated by modern-day gadgets, smartphones, and all the hype and buzz about modern technology on the Internet. Besides this a part-time photographer and love to travel and explore. Follow me on. Twitter, Facebook Or Simply Contact Here. Or Email: [email protected]