Many users have complained on their Social media profiles about the new LogMeIn Error Code Throttled. This new update shows the LogMeIn Central with the Error code: d19190991. This can be fixed by applying some necessary changes to your system.
The Error Codes that pop up show a message reading, ” Unable to access LogMeIn Central – Error code: d19190991 / Error code: Throttled.”
What is a LogMeIn Throttled Error?
The most likely reason for a throttled error is a temporary network issue on the GoTo side. For various reasons, our system may generate a significant number of error messages that we then must throttle (or limit, if you prefer) in order to protect system stability.
If you are attempting to log in at the same time such an event is occurring, you may receive the throttled error.
Some LogMeIn status page would be a good thing. Poking around on their web we can’t find something like a status page, so far on the server.
through… this is the first time for us that something like that happens.
How to fix LogMeIn error code Throttled Error code: d19190991:
Try the action again later (for example, every few minutes). We apologize for the inconvenience.
1. Restart the LogMeIn service
- Log into the LogMeIn account you are using.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Under the Services tab, click on the LogMeIn icon.
- Click on the Restart button next to the LogMeIn service name.
- If the LogMeIn service is not running, it will start up and you will be prompted to login. If the service is already running, you will be prompted to restart it.
- After the service has restarted, you will be prompted to log in again.
- If the problem persists, please contact LogMeIn customer support.
2. Update LogMeIn
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click on Settings
- Under General, click on Update
- On the Update Options page, click on the check box next to the version of LogMeIn you are using
- Click on the Download Files button
- Wait for the update to finish downloading
- Click on the Open Files button
- Double-click on the LogMeIn.exe file to start the update
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Finish button
- Restart your computer if prompted
3. Check for updates to your LogMeIn account:
To check for updates to your LogMeIn account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account.
- Select the Help menu and select Check for Updates.
- If there are any updates available, you will be prompted to install them.
- Once the updates are installed, you will be able to log back in and continue using your account.
4. Reset your LogMeIn account
- Login to your account and click on the “Reset Account” link in the top left corner
- Enter your account credentials and click on the “Reset Account” button
- A confirmation page will appear, click on the “Reset Account” button to continue
- A new page will appear, confirming that the reset process has been completed.
- Click on the “Log In” button to return to your account
Some users might also have success with the following options:
- Check for updates to your computer’s operating system
- Check for updates to your computer’s drivers
- Check for updates to other software on your computer
- Disable any security software on your computer
- Temporarily disable any firewall on your computer
Tip for Advanced Users:
We do not recommend either of these solutions unless you feel comfortable configuring operating system settings. Advanced users may be able to resolve the Throttled error by resetting (flushing) their DNS cache. Instructions are available from Microsoft for Windows and from Apple for Mac. Advanced users may also try changing to the Google DNS.
Leave a Reply